The 2023 Subaru Ascent in Rhinebeck
As we close out the 2022 year, the new 2023 Ascent is making its way to Ruge’s Subaru. The Ascent is the largest vehicle within the Subaru Line-Up and is the only one offering third row seating! The Ascent was first released in 2019 and has proven itself against competitors in the market year after year.
What’s New For 2023?
1. New Exterior Styling -- including a Bolder Grille, Redesigned Headlights, and Taillights
2. Latest Version EyeSight Driver Assist Technology -- For an even safer driving experience the updated EyeSight system will operate more smoothly and under a greater range of conditions. The all-new Wide Angle Mono Camera is also standard on all trims and will assist in recognizing pedestrians and bicycles.
3. Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto is standard on all trim levels
4. New Surround View Monitor with 360-degree overhead view is now available as an option on some trim levels, and standard on the 2023 Ascent Touring.
5. New Trim Level -- Onyx Edition Limited which features a Panoramic Moonroof, 20” Black Wheels, 11.6inch Multimedia Screen with Navigation, a Cargo Cover, Surround View Monitor and Dual Mode X-MODE.
6. Auto Emergency Steering Blind Spot Detection/Lane Change Assist/Rear Cross-Traffic Alert Package will now include Auto Emergency Steering (under 50mph)
7. Cabin Connect interior speaker system to assist in communication between the first row and the third row. This feature is available on some trim levels, and standard on the Touring.
What Trim Levels are Available?
- Base, Starting at $33,895, 8 Passenger Only
- Premium, Starting at $36,495, 7 or 8 Passenger Available
- Onyx Edition, Starting at $41,295, 7 Passenger Only
- Onyx Edition Limited, Starting at $46,295, 7 Passenger Only
- Limited, Starting at $41,595, 7 or 8 Passenger
- Touring, Starting at $48,195, 7 Passenger Only
All 2023 Ascents come standard with an impressive 2.4L Turbo BOXER engine which produces 260-hp and 277 lb. ft of torque. With its standard Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive, 5,000lb Max Towing Capacity and 8.7 inches of ground clearance, the Ascent is one of the most capable mid-size SUVs on the market today.
Our 2023 Subaru Ascent Inventory: Shop Here